Comment on page
Being the example we want to see in the world, we are transparent with the tokenomics and the attributed payments for all categories of the game expenses. By clicking the name of the category in the first column, you will directly go to the wallet on BSCscan and you are able to examine all transactions done with that wallet.
Note: The best way to obtain the necessary funding to deliver our roadmap for you, without selling at once large amounts of ‘development & marketing’ tokens, is for our team to receive funds in the form of BUSD that doesn’t need to be sold on the market. This is why the devs receive also the Hunt Tax. This reduces the sells required from the dev & marketing wallet. The Hunt Tax funds are used for delivering our roadmap to you, including funding the development of additional game features and improvements, payment of developers and team salaries, and additional marketing and partnership deals. To keep a fair balance, we will regularly relock tokens that become available from the dev & marketing wallet and occasionally donate a part of them to the Reward Pool.
Our initial coin offerings will come in 3 stages, private sale, public presale and then the token launch on PancakeSwap.
The prices vary for each stage:
- Private sale: 2632 $BLST tokens per 1000 USD (1 $BLST = 0.38 USD)
- Public sale: 2500 $BLST tokens per 1000 USD (1 $BLST = 0.4 USD)
- PancakeSwap price: 2273 $BLST tokens per 1000 USD (1 $BLST = 0.44 USD)
$BLST = $BLV3 (in Crypto Legions v3)
Inside the whitepaper and the game of Crypto Legions v3, our $BLV3 token symbol is called $BLST. The 'official' symbol that you will see in PancakeSwap, Poocoin, Dextools, etc will be $BLV3, but in the whitepaper and game, you will see $BLST. Keeping everywhere in our documentation/game $BLST makes it a lot easier for token updates with each Reincarnation. Make sure to not use/buy any other previous token versions anymore. The $BLV3 (= $BLST) token address used for Crypto Legions v3 is: 0x63441E5C9F55B5A9141f3D834a28426Ca1c5C5cC
To attract more trading volume we will do our best to keep the token with zero buy/sell tax as long as possible, and hopefully even forever. Probably many players are wondering what will replace the income towards the Reward Pool and Liquidity Pool, and for other purposes that could be fuelled by the Buy Tax and Sell Tax?
Here are the alternative sources of income in the case of a Zero Tax Token:
- Liquidity Pool: Every time someone buys our token the money goes into the Liquidity Pool. As players join the game and investors buy and hold our token the liquidity pool will naturally fill. Considering there is usually more volume with a zero tax token, there is no need for additional income from the buy/sell tax to keep the Liquidity Pool topped up.
- Reward Pool: The Reward Pool is constantly replenished by players summoning, buying hunting supplies and paying other various fees within the game. All of these go towards the Reward Pool.
- Reserve Pool: To top up the Reserve Pool approximately $1K-$2K is sold slowly every day from the vested tokens dedicated to this in the tokenomics.
- Development and Marketing: Tokens will be sold slowly every day from the ‘Developer Salaries’ and ‘Marketing’ wallets. The vesting schedules are in our tokenomics. Also the hunt tax will help to provide additional funds for development and marketing.
Summarising: In the case of a Zero Tax Token, which usually generates more volume, there is no need for additional income from buy/sell taxes to keep the economy healthy. Additionally, a Zero Tax Token makes it a lot easier to have the token listed on top exchanges.
When you log in to the game, you will see in the 'Your Inventory' section the currency exchange and the value of your BLST into BUSD. You might notice that when you calculate manually the value of your BLST into BUSD, using the exchange rate, there is a small difference. Here's why...
The BLST and BUSD currency exchange prices used on the dashboard are from PancakeSwap. The price is related to liquidity, and the more you buy, the cheaper the price of BLST is. This is why the larger USD amount (which is equal to the value of the larger BLST amount in your wallet) is less than the BLST amount in your wallet multiplied by the USD exchange rate of one BLST.
- Let's assume buying 1 BLST cost 1 BUSD
- It could be, that buying 1000 BLST might cost only 980 BUSD
This is why the calculation on the dashboard is actually more accurate than doing the math manually yourself. There could be also a small difference in the exchange rate between different exchanges. We are using PancakeSwap to calculate the amounts on the Dashboard.