Comment on page
Smart Claim System
One of the most important improvements to extend the longevity of the v3 game, combining many of the suggestions given by our community, is to stimulate more players to reinvest (while keeping them transparently informed about the state of the economy). This new feature will help to sustain the economic system.
On planet Nicah, the support of players to the financial ecosystem is measured with ‘Samaritan Stars’.
Here are the basics:
- The more a player reinvests and supports the ecosystem, the more Samaritan Stars he will have, and the lower taxes he will pay when he wants to take money out or reinvest.
- The more a player keeps cashing out, taking too much money out of the ecosystem instead of contributing to the longevity of the game, the fewer Samaritan Stars he will have, and he will be taxed more (and those taxes help to fuel the economy).
Unclaimed Wallet = When you successfully hunt monsters, the amount you earn is deposited in your Unclaimed Wallet. You can then transfer your money from here to your Metamask Wallet or your Reinvest Wallet. All $BLST inside the Unclaimed Wallet is pegged to BUSD.
Reinvest Wallet = Your wallet inside the game used only for reinvesting into the game. You can use your Reinvest Wallet only to pay for summoning, creating/updating legions. All $BLST inside the Reinvest Wallet is pegged to BUSD.
IMPORTANT: You cannot transfer money out of the Reinvest Wallet. You can only use the Reinvest Wallet to pay for items within the game.
Claim Tax = The amount of tax you pay in $BLST when you transfer from your Unclaimed Wallet to your MetaMask Wallet
Reinvest Tax = The amount of tax you pay in $BLST when you transfer from your Unclaimed Wallet to your Reinvest Wallet
Reinvest Percentage = The more you reinvest into the game, the higher your Reinvest Percentage. The calculation of the Reinvest Percentage is explained in the section below.
Samaritan Stars = The higher your Reinvest Percentage, the more Samaritan Stars you will have. The more Samaritan Stars you have, the more you benefit from a lower Claim Tax and Reinvest Tax.
Tax Cycle = The time between the maximum tax and the minimum tax (or the until when the tax is reset) For example: for 3 Samaritan Stars the Tax Cycle is usually 20 days Another example: if a 3 Samaritan Stars player claims after 5 days, then his Tax Cycle was 5 days in that period
Depending on the amount of Samaritan Stars a player has, the tax he will pay when claiming money from the Unclaimed Wallet will be different. Also, the number of tax days will be different. The amount of Samaritan Stars is reduced/increased depending on the ‘Reinvest Percentage’.
The simple explanation is: The more you reinvest from your earnings, the more Samaritan Stars you will have.
USUAL VALUES: The table below shows an overview of the usual taxes related to the Samaritan Stars a player has:
Please note that the amount of days is dependent on the starting tax % and the minimum tax %.
MINIMUM VALUES: Nadodo may adjust the variables to incentivize the players, up to the minimum level below:
MAXIMUM VALUES: Nadodo may adjust the variables to protect the economy, up to the maximum level below:
The calculation is as follows:
Reinvest Percentage = ( Invested Total * 100) / (REinvested Total + Total Claimed)
Everything a player spends/invests into the game is counted towards their Invested Total, including summoning, creating/updating legions, tax paid for buying on the marketplace (usually 15%), the amounts paid for hunt tax, and buying hunting supplies. The initial investments from MetaMask done in the first 19 days are excluded from this amount.
Everything a player reinvests into the game from their winnings, counts towards the REinvested Total.
The Total Claimed is the amount that a player has claimed to their MetaMask wallet from the Unclaimed Wallet, the net revenue from selling items on the marketplace (= the sale price after 15% marketplace tax), the money received from executing Warriors/Beasts/Legions, and plus the amount that the player uses for buying hunting supplies with the Unclaimed Wallet from day 20 onwards after their first hunt.
What is NOT included in all of the above is 85% of what a player pays for buying items on the marketplace. Once you transfer money from the Unclaimed Wallet into the Reinvest Wallet, it counts immediately towards your Reinvest Percentage. There is not need to spend the money from the Reinvest Wallet, to make it count towards your Reinvest Percentage.
The Reinvest Percentage is a balanced calculation of what the player has (re)invested into the game, compared to what the player won by playing.
For example: If your Reinvest Percentage is 50% at a certain moment, then you will have 3 Samaritan Stars at that moment.
You can see the amount of Samaritan Stars you currently have in the top right corner of your screen inside the game:
- When you start the game, you start at 3 Samaritan Stars. The player’s Samaritan Stars will be adjusted from the FIRST MOMENT you claim from the Unclaimed wallet. If at the first moment of claiming the player has reinvested at least 50%, then they keep their 3 Samaritan Stars. If they don’t reinvest at least 50% before the first moment of claiming, their amount of Samaritan Stars will decrease (at the moment that they claim for the first time).
- The first 30 days you cannot go higher than 3 Samaritan Stars, but you can go lower (if you claim a lot without reinvesting). You can start getting 4 or 5 Samaritan stars from day 31 after the day you created your first legion, if your Reinvest Percentage is at least 65%.
- Nadodo can adjust the percentages from the usual to between the min-max values in the tables above
- You can top up the Reinvest Wallet by transferring money to it from the Unclaimed Wallet.
- You cannot transfer money out of the Reinvest Wallet. You can only use the Reinvest Wallet to pay for summoning, creating/updating legions.
- You cannot use the Reinvest Wallet to pay for items on the marketplace, nor for buying hunting supplies. Hunt supplies can only be purchased using MetaMask or the Unclaimed Wallet.
- Players who intentionally use multiple wallets to try to avoid the usual taxes, may see their wallet(s) penalised or restricted.
- If you have a too small amount left in the Reinvest Wallet to pay for anything, then you can top it up with the exact amount you need more from the Unclaimed Wallet. Since a second transfer from your Reinvest Wallet to your Unclaimed wallet in the same Tax Cycle will reset your taxes, it is best to do this on a day when you are resetting your taxes anyway.
- Players with 0 or 1 Samaritan Stars will NEVER reach 0% tax for claiming money out of the Unclaimed Wallet, as you can see in the Tax Table above. For those players, The tax stops decreasing at 30% or 14% percent, and stays at that level until they reinvest and increase their Samaritan Stars.
- The Claim/Reinvest Tax percentage/length RESETS every time you claim. Once you claim $BLST from the Unclaimed Wallet to your MetaMask Wallet, then the Claim Tax length/percentage and the Reinvest Tax length/percentage both reset to the maximum amounts linked with your Samaritan Stars.
- You can transfer BLST from your Unclaimed Wallet to your Reinvest Wallet only one time in a Tax Cycle, without resetting the tax length/percentage. The second time that you transfer BLST from your Unclaimed Wallet to your Reinvest Wallet in the same Tax Cycle, the Claim Tax and Reinvest Tax length/percentage will reset according to your Samaritan Stars.
- The Reinvest Tax RESET has THREE TRIGGERS: when the Claim Tax is reset, OR when you reinvest a second time in a Tax Cycle, OR when you reinvest after the Reinvest Tax reaches 0% (which resets also the Claim Tax). You can transfer $BLST from your Unclaimed Wallet to the Reinvest Wallet ONLY ONCE before the Reinvest tax reaches 0%, without resetting the Reinvest Tax length/percentage. Here is an overview of these three triggers:
- 1.FIRST TRIGGER: Once you claim $BLST from the Unclaimed Wallet to your MetaMask Wallet, then the Claim Tax length/percentage and the Reinvest Tax length/percentage both reset to the maximum amounts linked with your Samaritan Stars.
- 2.SECOND TRIGGER: You transfer $BLST from your Unclaimed Wallet to the Reinvest Wallet for a second time in the same Tax Cycle, before the Reinvest tax reaches 0%.
- 3.There is a THIRD TRIGGER that resets both the Reinvest Tax AND Claim Tax: Once the Reinvest Tax reaches 0%, and you transfer $BLST from your Unclaimed Wallet to the Reinvest Wallet (any amount), then both the Claim Tax length/percentage and the Reinvest Tax length/percentage both reset to the maximum amounts linked with your Samaritan Stars.
- 1.Unclaimed to MetaMask = resets both Claim Tax and Reinvest Tax
- 2.Unclaimed to Reinvest at 0% Reinvest Tax = resets both Claim Tax and Reinvest Tax
- 3.Unclaimed to Reinvest at any % Reinvest Tax above 0% = does NOT reset anything the first time, BUT does reset both Claim Tax and Reinvest Tax when money is transferred from Unclaimed to Reinvest the second time in the same Tax Cycle
Note: Due to the complex calculation of the Samaritan Stars, which is dependent on a lot of small transactions and the timing of those transactions, our team does not have the capacity to provide explanations of the calculations for individual players, because it would require calculating hundreds of transactions on BSCscan for just one player’s wallet. The same system for calculating the Samaritan Stars is used for all players, so the calculation is fair for everyone.
Crypto Legions v2 lasted for an almost record-breaking 67 days. The Smart Claim System helps to fuel the financial ecosystem, by taxing players who claim often a lot, and rewarding players who are reinvesting regularly, so we believe this will extend the longevity of the game even more.